Extinction Friction - T.P Extinction Friction - T.P

Better then people give credit for...

I thought your piece was comical while portraying a serious message. To the person below who said that the penguins were dieing unrealistic... its a flash animation, you want real, watch a frickin' documentary.

Ya, there are many reasons why the Earth is going to crap pretty fast... or maybe the Earth is in a temperate cycle longer and larger then we can fathom.

Either way, author, you did a great job giving detail and life to a simplistic style.

Julio's Demo Reel 2008 Julio's Demo Reel 2008

Nice work Julio...

..as usual. Your Santa piece was really slick and comical. You continue to improve and push your skills. Well done

Fierras responds:

Hey funguy,

The santa piece is still not finished. I've been working on it inbetween projects for over a year now. I really hope it will get done by next christmas so I can upload it.

Animation Challenge Wk1-3 Animation Challenge Wk1-3

Rudy's walk cycle....

makes the world go the wrong way. lol

Rudy responds:

I KNEW SOMETHING LOOKED WRONG

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Well done Meebs and ESpro

that game was really well done. a little extra bells and whistles and your looking at a smash hit :)

keep it up.

Meebs responds:

Hey thanks!
We will eventually do a sequel that we can spend more time with and make perfect, because we won't have a deadline.

DevilKid DevilKid

mediocre game

... much better then what i can i will start off. But the game play is slow and clunky. attacks, enemies and non scrolling basic levels are dull. End boss level was poorly put together.

Nothing spectacular, but then again, I can't program a game for shit

Lord of the Dance Game Lord of the Dance Game

a feckin' "E"

I was the dance master and all I got was an "E"

Kapungo responds:

That's probably because I set the difficulty WAAY too high on level 3. I've updated it now, should recognise your talent properly. ;)

The Sock Song The Sock Song

it was indeed...

a positive rhythm. I enjoyed it, I just didn't find there was a lot of meat and guts to it.... a little on the weak side. But in all truth and honesty it was soothing and peaceful and I really enjoyed that. Hence the 8. :) Good job